All your contributions to our 501(c) 3 non-profit organization are tax-deductible. Any support is greatly appreciated and will help us improve the lives of those who are struggling. Please consider donating online (button above) or mailing a check to:
Simple Needs GA
P.O. Box 670265
Marietta, GA 30066
A note on gift-matching: By some estimates, 65 percent of Fortune 500 companies match donations made by their employees. This can be a fantastic way to increase the impact of your donation. Consider contacting your employer’s HR department to find out about any available matching programs.
Other ways you can help SNGA:
- Become a monthly donor
- Purchase items we need on an on-going basis, such as tents, sleeping bags, toiletries, cleaning supplies, duffel bags, gift cards to Walmart or Payless Shoes, etc.
- At Christmas time, sponsor an individual or family by buying the family members toys and other items.
- Sponsor an individual or family for a specific time period, possibly helping with small items they need and/or gift cards.
- Donate Walmart or other gift cards (denominations of $25 or whatever works best for you) for families in need.
- smile.amazon.com is a great way to support SNGA. Just sign up for the program and choose Simple Needs GA from the list. After that, AmazonSmile will donate to SNGA each time you make a purchase! Just remember to go to the smile.amazon.com portal before you do your shopping!
- Check out how you can support us in similar fashion by signing up for Kroger Community Rewards!
• My Birthday Matters. Your gift of any size can help us buy presents and simple necessities for disadvantaged kids celebrating their birthdays!
• Making sure children have decent shoes. In our Shoe Them Love program, SNGA donors buy gift cards for families. Each $25 card from Payless Shoes or Walmart guarantees that a child will have a new pair of clean, well-fitting shoes.
• Simple Household Needs. A gift of $35 guarantees that a family will receive cleaning supplies, laundry detergent, toilet paper or other necessities that can make a big difference in quality of life.